Is Islam A Peaceful Religion?

This topic contains 46 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shoiab khan Shoiab khan 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tony Ahmed
    Tony Ahmed
    Participant

Well said Salma Rajpout. Your knowledge on Islam is very good Mash’Allah. keep it up Inshaa’Allah.

Profile photo of Kiran Patel
    Kiran Patel
    Participant

Salma Rajpout. Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate it. I now understand that Islam is a peaceful religion and that heaters online are spreading false information on islam. you are a very kind and generous person. the facts you gave me on islam have amazed me, I want to learn more about islam now and I will read the quran from the link you have given me, thank you so much again. bless you salma.

take care and sorry for your loss as well. I hope one day all your pain goes and you will be happy. and thank you everyone else for helping me. you have all treated me very kindly and enlightened me on this topic and even other topics. I am very interested in science and the quran now and I will give you my updates in the future.

thank you people.

Profile photo of Shoiab khan
    Shoiab khan
    Participant

Miss rajpout you are very clever. really good debate.

Shoiab khan
    Participant

Kiran you are a nice girl. I wish you all the best. if you have any questions then send me a message

Profile photo of Salma Rajpout
    Salma Rajpout
    Participant

The pleasure is mine Kiran. May Allah bless you In shaa Allah, thank you for your kind words and for having an open mind. If you need any help of have any questions please feel free to message me in my inbox. Jazak Allah

Profile photo of Salma Rajpout
    Salma Rajpout
    Participant

Thank you everyone for your kind words. May Allah bless you all In shaa Allah

Profile photo of Salim Akbar
    Salim Akbar
    Participant

Kiran you have my support. any questions then you can also message me,

Shoiab khan
    Participant

Read these links for extra knowledge.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Terrorism/peace-loving.html

Shoiab khan
    Participant
    Shoiab khan
    Participant
    Shoiab khan
    Participant
    Profile photo of Kiran Patel
    Kiran Patel
    Participant

Thank you Salma, Shoiaib, Salim and Tony. All of these links have helped me tremendously. I appreciate your help. I am currently reading the online Quran link provided by salma. VERY interesting

Profile photo of Shareen bi
    Shareen bi
    Participant

Asalaam Walaikum. I am very interested in this topic.

I found this link online to help the non believers.

http://www.islamreligion.com/

Profile photo of Sam Johnson
    Sam Johnson
    Participant

I don’t mean to be rude but everything salma said does not make complete sense. how can we take her word over other words? what makes her so special? Is it because she wearing a burka and praying in her picture so all of a sudden you sheep believe her word. I believe in God yes. but I believe Christianity is the religion that everyone should be following. I do not mean any disrespect but salma throwing a few fancy words around like jazak and all that Arabic does not make her qualified to give this information out. maybe she has been brainwashed. maybe what she has read in the koran has been changed. wake up people.

JUST SAYING

Profile photo of Sam Johnson
    Sam Johnson
    Participant

AND – All these links being thrown around, I’m not going to bother reading them or watching them. SORRY BUT NOT SORRY

look into atheism if you want science.

I’m up for discussion if anyone is on my intellectual level…bring it on 🙂

You convince me here and now and I will convert to islam and whoever convinces me I will let them choose my new Islamic name.

HOWEVER IF YOU CANT CONVINCE ME WITH FACTS – Then I want you to convert to Christianity!

Deal.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions?

Send us an email using info@humdating.com or click below to use the online form.

Contact Us

Please fill in the form below to receive Hum news, offers and information via email

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up