Is Islam A Peaceful Religion?

This topic contains 46 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shoiab khan Shoiab khan 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tony Ahmed
    Tony Ahmed
    Participant

Can anyone debate with sam? her rudeness is killing me :/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Tony Ahmed Tony Ahmed.
    Profile photo of Shoiab khan
    Shoiab khan
    Participant

Sometimes we don’t have answers for the blind. Sometimes we don’t have answers for the deaf. She chooses not to believe when she has been shown proof.

The meaning of Islam is peace.

Profile photo of Akbar Ali
    Akbar Ali
    Participant

Well said Muhammad Ammar Saeed! Masha’Allah brother.

Profile photo of Sam Johnson
    Sam Johnson
    Participant

I think everyone is entitled to there own opinion

Profile photo of Shareen bi
    Shareen bi
    Participant

Asalaam Walaikum Wa Ramatullahi wa barkatuhu. May Allah SWT bless you all In’shaa’Allah. May Allah bless you and your hard work, May Allah give you all Sabar and Happiness. May Allah forgive us all of our sins and ease our burdens. All our hard work will be doubled in reward In’shaa’Allah. All the wrong doers will be brought to the right path. All the naysayers and the kuffars wll be brought on to the right path In’shaa’Allah. Jazak’Allah Kher. Subhan’Allah. Masha’Allah. Take care

Profile photo of Jamal Iqbal
    Jamal Iqbal
    Participant

I make dua for you all InshAllah. Some questions have been answered yet they have been turned away. They have turned the other cheek. Yes sam we have the right to our own opinon. So let us live our life inpeace.

Profile photo of Shoiab khan
    Shoiab khan
    Participant

I think people are so caught up in others that anything else, like for example Lindsey lohan converting to Islam. people forget about there own islam.

Although It is good news that she converted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3548919/Lindsay-Lohan-confirms-s-considering-converting-Islam-hasn-t-finished-Koran.html

Jamal Iqbal
    Participant

Allah knows best!

Jamal Iqbal
    Participant
    Sam Johnson
    Participant

Still no one has proved anything yet

Sam Johnson
    Participant

but interesting video

Profile photo of Stacy Louise
    Stacy Louise
    Participant

There is good an bad in every religion. I know many Muslims that are the best people you will ever meet. I have not studied Islam but I do know that it teaches righteous acts,

Profile photo of Shareen bi
    Shareen bi
    Participant

Stacy my sister it has brought happiness to my heart to see a young Caucasian woman with love towards Islam and I pray In’shaa’Allah you will be blessed. Just accept There is only one God and Prophet Muhammed PBUH is the final messenger and believe in the last day and I will make you Muslim now.

Many people insult me by saying that I wear a bin bag on my head and make fun of me. Today I stand and say I am a Muslim and I am proud. Alhamdulillah. I stand with 1.7 billion Muslims and Allah is watching over us.

Stacy louise you can message me anytime for help on Islam and I will guide you on the right path.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/

Profile photo of Kiran Patel
    Kiran Patel
    Participant

I am reading Quran and so far i can only see peace.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions?

Send us an email using info@humdating.com or click below to use the online form.

Contact Us

Please fill in the form below to receive Hum news, offers and information via email

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up