Jealousy

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sumaira Sumaira 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of humdating
    humdating
    Keymaster
    Profile photo of Sonia
    Sonia
    Participant

jealousy is a waste of time, theres no need for it. it just used to play with my head. now i just ignore it all! life is so much easier!

Profile photo of Shoiab khan
    Shoiab khan
    Participant

Everyone gets jealous its an emotion like everyone gets happy and sad! Embrace it don’t let it embrace you!

Profile photo of Jamal Iqbal
    Jamal Iqbal
    Participant

I agree 🙂

Profile photo of Sam Johnson
    Sam Johnson
    Participant

I CANT STAND JEALOUS PEOPLE

Profile photo of Stacy Louise
    Stacy Louise
    Participant

Many people get jealous in relationships. My ex would not let me talk to my male friends ever, he was a very jealous and insecure man. The reason why he would get so jealous and paranoid was because he was cheating on me himself the whole time we was together in our relationship. Many partners get jealous and relationships end in both people being single.

Profile photo of Sumaira
    Sumaira
    Participant

Yeah that is so true, people that are jealous are usually cheating anyway..it’s all insecurity and it really messes up relationships. But both people in a relationship should be respectful and mutual whatever they decide 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Questions?

Send us an email using info@humdating.com or click below to use the online form.

Contact Us

Please fill in the form below to receive Hum news, offers and information via email

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up